Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Question: Senior Ditch Day

Hi Nifty Fifties,
For the last few months I have been "in the loop" of my younger brother Justin's exchange of nostalgic Emails with his high school friends. What a fun and crazy time it has been. He occasionally had to defer to me to clarify some memory, and that's how I got in the loop.
I think we could have just as much fun if we post a few questions to each other to see what each of us remembers about our unique school days in Fort Smith. I truly know and believe that we grew up in a "charmed" era and in a very unique place that provided us wonderful opportunities but highly unusual freedom, compared to today.
But all that is for another day.
I am trying to remember where so many of went on our senior ditch day. Was it Lee's Creek?
I remember a rope swing..........maybe a bridge you brave guys jumped off of?
What do you recall?
Rosemary

No comments: